No products in the cart.
Preserve Your New Clothing
- Gentle hand wash with light detergent in cold running water.
- For machine wash, set to delicate and wash in cold water. Use a laundry bag to prevent your clothing from going out of shape. Do not tumble dry.
- Strong detergents and softeners should be avoided, especially for garments with two or more colours.
- Do not BLEACH or SOAK especially for garments with two or more colours.
- To prevent discoloration, try adding 2-3 tablespoons of salt or 2-3 cups of white vinegar to your wash. Wring the garment as dry as possible after washing to prevent colour transfer due to seepage. Remember to keep the different colours separate during drying to prevent colour transfer.
- Cool or low heat ironing is advisable. Turn the clothing inside out when ironing.